At the commercial heart of TRAFFORDCITY is the striking eight-storey, 8,455 m2 (91,000 sq ft) VENUS office building. Conveniently situated off Junction 10 of the M60 and immediately opposite intu Trafford Centre and next door to a range of leisure facilities, it is an attractive base for employees.
This modern, open plan office development is home to multi-national businesses including SPIE and Travel Counsellors.
Best practice in technological infrastructure
Officially recognised as one of the best office developments in the country for its broadband and telecom infrastructure, VENUS has been accredited the prestigious Wired Certified Gold rating. The development attained this certification through the international digital connectivity rating scheme run by WiredScore, which recognises and encourages best practice in technological infrastructure across commercial developments in UK cities.
- Availability of both copper and fibre connections
- Fixed wireless connectivity
- Multiple communications intakes
- Protected secure dual riser facilities with space for future needs
- Telecom equipment is all located in dedicated secure area
- Net zero carbon status